I planned to complete a description of the table function I used in the PL/SQL Challenge rankings report, which I began here.
But then, well, things got in the way. Things like:
- Write my next article for Oracle Magazine, only one week past due
- Write five daily tips on PL/SQL via @sfonplsql
- Produce two new quizzes for the PL/SQL Challenge.
- Record a video for ODTUG to promote the YesSQL! Day at Kscope15
- Record a "train the trainer" video to pass on some tips on how to give excellent (or at least highly entertaining) presentations.
- Donate a small bucket of white cells and plasma to LifeSource.
- Waaay too many conference call/meetings and waaaaaay too much email.
- Finish up work on a root canal. Fun!
- Cut down a bunch of invasive buckthorn (I so love that the sun sets so late in the day now!).
- Help design and test some exciting new features for Oracle Learning Library
So my apologies, dear readers. Next week. Next week I am certain, I pledge, I promise, I will share you with my amazing table function, filled with a really complicated dynamic SQL query.
In the meantime, have a great weekend!